Monday, February 13, 2012

Natural makeup remover

Natural Makeup Remover





Wearing makeup is a daily ritual for many women. When the time comes to take off your makeup it can seem like a chore that you dread to do, understandable. Are you tired of spending valuable money on a wet piece of cloth to remove your makeup?

Now, there is a way you can make a homemade makeup remover that is gentle on your skin, as well as easy on your bank account, but is still effective at removing all of your makeup. Typically store-bought makeup removers contain certain chemicals that can cause reactions, irritations, breakouts and even dry out your skin.

A quality makeup remover is essential to our everyday lives without it all of our towels would have face prints stained into them, we would wake up with raccoon eyes, clogged pores and even premature signs of aging, at the end of the day our skin needs to breathe.


Simply using either olive oil or coconut oil will effectively remove your makeup. The reason oils are so great at removing makeup is because they break down the makeup making it easy to wash off and remove completely. Extra-virgin olive oil, specifically, is a perfect eye makeup remover, as eye-makeup can be the hardest to remove. Also, it is gentle and hydrating. It will even break down stubborn waterproof makeup. You can use these oils on your whole face, including your eyes.

Simply take the oil, apply it to your skin and leave it on for a two minutes to allow it to break down your makeup. You can either wipe it off gently or rinse it off with warm water.




Let’s take these natural items and make this apart of our daily beauty regimen for clean, soft skin that will allow you to rest peacefully on your pillow at night.



11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new article! As always, I'm looking forward to the next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime, I am glad to hear that you liked it! There will be a new one coming out soon. I am always open for any suggestions or request that you may have.

      Delete
  2. I just came across your blog and I totally love it!
    For my homemade makeup remover, I mix olive oil with rose water or cornflower water. The oil removes the makeup while the water sooths the skin, all in one move! Works like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to hear that you like my blog!

      I have actually used that and like it. The oil breaks down the components of makeup. How much better can it get?

      Do you have a blog?

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much! I just found out about your blog from Krishna on DIY Beauty Tutorials and I love it! I'll definately try these makeup removing methods out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime! I am so happy that you like my blog, thank you for taking the time to read it. Let me know if there are any specific topics you would like to see in the future.

      Delete
  4. Hey Michelle... Krishna's blog got me here.. n m glad i m here.. wonderful blog & i will defintely try on things keep you posted on how they worked for me. :-)

    You can visit me on

    http://loveyourselfmommy.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/Loveyourselfmommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I am so glad that you liked my blog. Let me know how the treatments work for you and if you have any ideas for future posts.

      Delete
  5. Great tips you have shared here with us for make-up removal with natural objects. I really liked your blog it's very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything
    is perfect!
    Natural Makeup Remover
    https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete