Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thicken your eyelashes


Who doesn't want long, thick and full lashes like a barbie doll??  Long eyelashes that are thick and beautiful are something that every women envies and wishes to have. So now your wish can come true!



It is said that the eyes are the windows of the soul... 
So, why not open up those eyes more and make them look even more lively with longer, thicker and bolder lashes?? A good set of eyelashes are definitely a statement piece that enhance the way your eyes stand-out and are a top notch accessory to our look. Using natural home remedies offers endless options that are used with confidence in the domain of beauty care to get the fabulous look you are searching for! So, to obtain that let's eliminate the chemical "thickeners" an let's head to the cabinets, as these ingredients are most likely already present and ready for use! These are some of the time-tested options offered that are both efficient and have a visible effect on your eyelashes. 


Olive Oil
It's not a novelty that olive oil has a miraculous effect both on stimulating hair growth as well as strengthening your hair, leaving your strands conditioned, so why not add this magical ingredient to our eyelashes? 


This one is as easy as 1-2-3!! Simply, pour a few drops of olive oil on a cotton ball and apply it to your lashes. Leave it on over night, that way you will wakeup from your beauty rest with your eyelashes in a shiny and fabulous condition (who doesn't want that). 


You can also add castor oil in the same manner to your eyelashes at bedtime to get thickened and longer lashes. One of our goals that we are achieving when using this is keeping our lashes moist, avoiding them becoming brittle and breaking off. 



Vitamins
The lack of  vitamins in our system can lead to a decrease in the quality of our eyelashes. The regular consumption of a healthy nutrient is of crucial importance to keep your lashes in pristine condition, even after using mascara or an eyelash curler. When our body has all of the vitamins and minerals it needs to function efficiently, hair will naturally increase in growth. (The preferred vitamins are B, D and E)


Are your eyelashes in desperate need of help? Vitamin E oil is the one that is going to answer your call of help on this one. It is an ageless method that enhances the growth of your eyelashes and is one of the greatest remedies to stop hair fall out. Also, restoring luster and shine to your lashes. Apply a few drops of this oil on your eyelashes and leave it on. This will boost their growth, thicken them as well as make them softer in no time. Keeping them looking healthy (yes please)! 

Skipping the Eyelash Products: 
In order to give your eyelashes time to recover from the damages it is highly recommended to skip eyelash products (at least eyelashes curlers, which tend to stress them) every once in awhile. This will allow the hair follicles to benefit from the miraculous effect of the natural remedies. Often these instruments can exercise a harsh effect on the texture of our lashes and even lead to breakage!



Remove your makeup:
Make sure you remove all traces of your eye makeup at the end of the day, especially on your lashes, as they need a breather. Avoid roughly tugging or rubbing when you remove your eye makeup to protect your lashes as well as the sensitive skin around the eye.



You can finally achieve naturally thick eyelashes safely and inexpensively without even leaving the house or glueing something on! By trading in the products for something that will give you the desired results and improve your look using green methods. Add these steps to your daily beauty regimen and soon enough you will be able to toss out your fake eyelashes for good and show off your own. 


Now, in your near future you can look forward to longer thicker eyelashes all thanks to a few simple tricks! It will have everyone wondering, "is she wearing false eyelashes??"



51 comments:

  1. Nice! How about a post on getting our feet ready for sandals and flip-flops?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I'm definitely going to try this. Do you have any tips on how to get your hair to grow faster/healthier?? I've heard so much, they all go in different directions & well, they none are the same tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to hear that you liked the post. Let me know what you think of the tips and how they work for you. I have been doing this myself and my eyelashes are amazingly long and thick.

      As far as your hair goes... I suggest doing hair masks. I have done posts on this as well. I do hair masks probably once a week and my hair grows uncontrollably fast. Just find out what kind of hair you have and go from there, different tips work on different hair types. Let me know if you have any further questions, I would be happy to put together a post or email on a specific topic that you are interested in.

      Delete
  3. my recipe for eye make-up removal is one part Olive oil one part castor oil and one part Vitamin E oil. LOL I use it to remove eye make-up then wash my face. I use it after that to make sure I got all my make up off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very great combination. I prefer using a natural make up remover as it is gentle on your skin and still just as effective.

      Delete
  4. you are a marvel! i love the idea of
    conditioning my lashes the same way
    i condition my hair . . . with natural
    oil.

    brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much for your comment. It made my day. I am so happy that you liked these tips. Let me know if you have any ideas for future topics. You will see that your lashes will not only thicken but they will become longer.

      Delete
  5. wow i need to try this! maybe a mix of olive oil (or almond oil) with castor oil and vitamin e would work better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found this oil to work best on my lashes. However, almond oil or vitamin E oil would also give you similar benefits. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

      Delete
  6. I've been looking everywhere for something to help my poor eyelashes. They just fall out all over the place. This blog is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to hear this information was helpful. :)

      Delete
  7. Aw. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know a way to thicken lashes!
    Put Cocoa Butter on them wait 5-15 minutes (depends on hw thick you want)and then rub into your skin! (extra soft lids and face too!)
    If this worked just comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to hear that you have found something that has helped you.

      Delete
  9. wow amazing Michelle, can't wait to try this tonight :-)
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think! Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

      Delete
  10. that was helpful! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to hear that you liked the article!

      Delete
  11. Great post! Do you think putting coconut oil on them would help too? It seems to be the new miracle hair-growth oil. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I use coconut oil on a daily basis and have seen a huge difference from it.

      Delete
  12. how to make my hair grow fast and thick...i colored it..its become rough and is not growing much..pls help

    ReplyDelete
  13. ur site is really amazing...How to apply castor oil on lashes....a friend told me directly applying it on lashes makes it brittle ...is it true...if yes then how to apply it....I have my marriage in two months..plz help

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really great post if your fingernail cutting or home pedicure is long late all you have to do is to call Beauty care at home and appreciate getting special at your own convenience

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay. this is newly opened business and I had a chance to try it out owing to my long time technician whom I have known from other place. how to make eyelashes thicker

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eyelashes generally take a really long time in order to grow, usually several months. Simply put, eyelash growth calls for a whole lot of patience since it is slightly noticeable. The time that lashes take to grow moreover. if you are interested to hire safe eyelash product visit to http://www.cherryblooms.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good to know about this such a helpful post on beauty. Thanks for sharing here with us and keep updating more blogs here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi so I was just wondering, does the olive oil help regrow eyelashes too? Great blog btw :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    Cmdent Travel |

    Girl Travel |

    Travel Kyouto |

    Travel Toward |

    Time Travel Today |

    Yonse Travel |

    Jomari Travel |

    Home Gard Funding |

    Big Home |

    Rapid Homes |

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place.
    Away Health Club |

    On Care Cream |

    AZ Health Care |

    My Fitness Tree |

    Fourth Sector Health |

    Sandiego Fitness Club |

    Live it Health For Life |

    Green Up County Health |

    Vision Care |

    Loving Care |

    ReplyDelete
  21. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Travel Business |

    Business Equlity |

    Marine Business |

    The Business For Hope |

    Yalla Business |

    Business For Breakfast |

    Profit Me |

    Lauch the Business |

    Wild About Cars |

    Auto Cars Update |

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks :) True, it's important to follow all those recommendations together - not just one :) I was a fan of oils and they helped a lot, but now my life is kind of busy and I have to choose quick decisions... for my eyelashes, I am using Cherish Lash serum and mascara, and that's really something... I feel like a queen with those nice results. :)

    ReplyDelete

  24. Hi! Thanks for the great information you have provided! You have touched on crucuial points about Eyelash Extension Course Thailand

    ReplyDelete
  25. There is insufficient evidence to conclude that MENS is safe and effective. Robust .... Although microcurrent devices are approved in the category of TENS for regulatory ... adequate follow-up are necessary to compare the use of FES with . physical therapist recommended tens unit

    ReplyDelete
  26. Get Jaipur's best and experienced makeup professionals for parties and bridal makeup at sizzling scissors. We cater to all your needs like bridal makeup, making the bride ready for her wedding, Hair Spa, Waxing, Manicure and Pedicure and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: Off Page SEO

    ReplyDelete